All about coral reefs and how you can protect them..

Friday, March 7, 2008

WHERE Do You Want To Study?

Where would you prefer?

This?

Photo taken from http://www.sabah.edu.my/smk.putatan/gmbr_sekitar.html

Or THIS???

Scene in front of Sek Keb Pulau Tinggi


Scene approaching Sek Keb Pulau Tinggi


Scene behind Sek Keb Kg Tekek, Pulau Tioman


Scene near Sek Keb Kg Tekek, Pulau Tioman


I'd give everything to be studying in one of those schools!! Really? Will I?

Will I study in a school with only 3 blocks? 1 surau, 1 classrooms (4classrooms) and a canteen?
This is Sek Keb Pulau Sibu - 34 students altogether; 7 teachers, 4 classes
(Std 1&2 mix; Std 3; Std 4&5 mix; Std 6)

Will I study in a school with only 24 students, 4 teachers? YES, SCHOOL of 24 students...
NOT Standard, NOT Class, NOT morning session but the WHOLE school
This is Sek Keb Pulau Tinggi. Yes, the whole school is here...

Will I?
Don't know...but I will be there..

This year, I (Reef Check Malaysia), with Marine Parks Department of Malaysia,
and sponsorship from BP Malaysia and HSBC Bank of Malaysia will be conducting "Coral Reef Camps" on 5 Marine Parks Island Schools. Hope we will all have fun as we get closer to the environment and enjoy His wonderful creation...

No comments: